Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Talk Story
 Reindeer hula?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Earl
`Olu`olu

USA
501 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2017 :  06:05:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Earl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
At our regular Monday evening assisted living ukulele jam last night, our newest ukulele player / hula dance (Donna, a recent transplant from Hilo) got up and danced a little hula for Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. It was so cute that I had trouble playing on time and singing the words.

We will also be backing her at another senior center next week with Mele Kalikimaka and other holiday tunes. 'Tis the season....

Fran Guidry
Ha`aha`a

USA
1573 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2017 :  06:00:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Fran Guidry's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm sure other halau and hula groups are doing holiday themed events, I'll be shooting video at the Na Mamo No`eau show this weekend: https://www.facebook.com/events/1976491032616980/

Kumu Rick Smith has his dancers doing classics like The Macadamia Nutcracker and other holiday favorites.

Fran

E ho`okani pila kakou ma Kaleponi
Slack Key Guitar in California - www.kaleponi.com
Slack Key on YouTube
Homebrewed Music Blog
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000