Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 Slack Key Instruction
 Videos
 John Keawe: "Music With The Island Touch"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2005 :  7:17:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2005 :  7:19:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I had to delete Auntie Maria's orginal post but I've added the graphic and song list above. Auntie's original post can be found below. -Admin
quote:
Originally posted by Auntie Maria
12/21/2004 : 11:14:49

John sent my first shipment of the new DVD -- and it's gorgeous! Yes, mele.com will be selling it, but please get yours from John's site if you can:
http://www.johnkeawe.com/recordings.html

I've put more details about its content, here:
http://www.mele.com/v3/info/3021.htm

Go to Top of Page

hapakid
Luna Ho`omalu

USA
1533 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2005 :  09:32:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit hapakid's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I finally got this DVD. Very enjoyable. It's a series of videos shot on stage and outdoors.
Most of the interludes are home videos, just chatting with the camera and seeing the scenery of the Big Island.
Thanks to John for creating this look into his simple life and that gives us a close up look at his craft. You could learn the basics of most of his songs from watching the video. (Most are in taropatch)
Jesse Tinsley
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000