Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 `Uke Talk
 Ukulele Blog for the Bay Area
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Elaine
Akahai

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2009 :  10:43:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elaine's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aloha Everyone.

Just wanted you to know there's a new blog in town to dispense information about 'ukulele happenings in the Bay Area for the Napa Valley Flea Jumpers (our local Wine Country kanikaplia group).

You can check it out at: www.fleajumpers.wordpress.com

If you would like to subscribe to the blog (that is, be notified via email anytime we post anything new) you need to go to the site and click on the SUBSCRIBE tab in the upper right corner. This will direct you to a link where you enter your email address. You will then be sent a confirming email to make sure you really want to receive these messages. That's all there is to it. And the best part is, it's FREE!!!!

Happy strumming, Elaine

Edited by - Elaine on 03/08/2009 10:44:59 PM

Marggrace
Aloha

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2009 :  6:34:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Elaine! I just subscribed to it.

Margaret
Go to Top of Page

Elaine
Akahai

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2009 :  06:35:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elaine's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aloha,

I posted an update to the Flea Jumper website last night http://fleajumpers.wordpress.com with news about 'ukulele lessons, workshops, concerts, etc. in the Bay Area, and a fabulous little parody of "My Little Grass Shack," written just for the Napa Valley. (If nothing else, you need to check that out; it's very clever.) But I'm still not sure it's getting to those of you who subscribed and that everyone who wanted to subscribe, did, already. So, I'm hoping you can just bear with me until the end of March when I will rely on the website only to let you know when there's new news posted on it. In the meantime.......

"I wanna' go back to my little wine rack........."

Elaine
Go to Top of Page

Elaine
Akahai

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2009 :  09:05:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elaine's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aloha. I just posted more great stuff: a report on Jake Shimabukuro's amazing concert in Chico plus a link to download an MP3, tutorials, song files, camps & workshops, and a growing calendar of Northern California 'ukulele events. It is also the temprary gateway for information on the Wine Country 'Ukulele Festival, until I get that site up and running.

Be sure to subscribe for automatic updates:

http://fleajumpers.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

Elaine
Akahai

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2009 :  9:12:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elaine's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Finally. Got a start on the weblog for the Wine Country 'Ukulele Festival: www.winecountryukefest.com

Please check it out and be sure to SUBSCRIBE so you can receive automatic updates. It's going to be amazing!
Go to Top of Page

Elaine
Akahai

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2009 :  8:28:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elaine's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The Napa Valley Flea Jumpers have a new home: the beautiful NapAloha store on Main Street in St. Helena. We meet the last Sunday of the month, most months. And, we take all comers, newbies and pros alike. For the most up-to-date information (plus a growing list of songs and links to song files) be sure to check out our weblog: http://fleajumpers.wordpress.com

Hope to see you up in the Wine Country, soon! (And don't forget about the upcoming Wine Country 'Ukulele Festival: www.winecountryukefest.com)

Elaine
Go to Top of Page

Elaine
Akahai

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2010 :  06:13:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elaine's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oops! We have another new home: The Hay Market, 1821 Monticello Road, Napa. We're still meeting on the last Sunday of the month, but we've moved it up to 5pm to make sure we have plenty of time to eat pupus, talk story, and drinnk wine before we get down to playing.

Also, if you haven't visited our web log, lately, you should. We have loads of new songs listed and a very long list of places to download free 'ukulele songs. http://fleajumpers.wordpress.com

Hope to see you there!

Elaine
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000