Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Masters of Slack Key show
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Earl
`Olu`olu

USA
504 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2023 :  2:17:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Earl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sitting in the front row waiting for Led, George and Jeff to play in a few minutes here in our favorite Boise theater. Got to say aloha and grab the latest CDs in the lobby. Yay!

Earl
`Olu`olu

USA
504 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2023 :  05:22:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Earl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
... and the show was wonderful, as expected. My first time seeing Led play live and I got to meet him and his wife too.
Go to Top of Page

rleach
Akahai

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2023 :  03:00:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bucket list for sure. Cool venue too I hear.

Ron Leach
Go to Top of Page

Earl
`Olu`olu

USA
504 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2023 :  05:45:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Earl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah The Egyptian Theatre is my favorite venue followed by a small dinner theater facility here called the Sapphire Room. We've see a number of shows in each one. I'm glad the performers are coming over from the coast now. Most of the Keola Beamer and other slack key shows have stayed close to salt water, never coming inland. They get larger audiences and travel less staying in WA, OR and CA.

I played the new CD's in my office while working yesterday. Tasty stuff.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000