Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 Absolute last final ultimate reuqest...
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bwop
Lokahi

USA
244 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2003 :  8:39:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bwop's Homepage
K'den. I asked about submissions to a tribute book for George Kahumoku, Jr., about his time here on da mainland, and many of you responded. The puke (book) is u'i (beautiful), and almost complete. This is the LAST, LAST, AND ABSOLUTE LAST chance to include something in it. I'm goin to take it to George and Nancy at their December workshop, so any closet supporters have one last chance to contribute some story/picture/incriminating evidence to this tome. E-mail any such to me, and I will send it on to George and Nancy in the book.
Mahalo.

Bwop

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2003 :  10:11:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Aloha Bwop,

How's the book coming? I'm also curious how the "Aloha in the Redwoods!" show went with Patrick Landeza and your `ohana. I do not recall reading anything about it after 9/14.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Bwop
Lokahi

USA
244 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2003 :  6:25:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bwop's Homepage
Aloha mai e Andy,
The book is looking really nice-- I expect it will tickle the fancy of George and Nancy (I'll bring it to them in December).
"Aloha in the Redwoods" was so much fun. My sons (Aidan and Kerry) and their friend Randy opened with their acoustic trio Clean Set, and they were stellar. I played a half dozen of my own songs solo, and then had the rest of my ohana join me for a second set (Melinda on Uke and Vocals, Aidan and Kerry trading off bass and uke, and vocals, too). Then Patrick played a wonderful and fun set with Kit playing bass. The local school made some good money, we all ate well, it was a beautiful day and only a biscuit-heave from home. The big fun.

Bwop
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000