Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Introduce Yourself
 Aloha Folks!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

noeau
Ha`aha`a

USA
1105 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2009 :  8:36:16 PM  Show Profile
E no foget if yu come up you can stay at my house brah!

No'eau, eia au he mea pa'ani wale nō.
Go to Top of Page

up4surfing
Aloha

37 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  12:23:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit up4surfing's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by noeau

E no foget if yu come up you can stay at my house brah!

Wow braddah Al, it would be an honor... I can bring my sweety with me? You folks are the best! I'll let you know. Love you brah..

Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  03:34:03 AM  Show Profile
Gregg is so romantic. Lucky Momi.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

guitarded
Ha`aha`a

USA
1799 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  03:48:02 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by wcerto

Gregg is so romantic.
Eedah dat or he's a really cheap date since da 4-day event is manuahi -- free. Reminds me of a couple I know who are planning to get married on July 11. Da reason? So that on their anniversary date they'll be able to go to any 7-Eleven for free Slurpees.
Go to Top of Page

sirduke58
`Olu`olu

USA
993 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  05:47:35 AM  Show Profile
Wow Ed das jalike joining da police force fo' da free coffee,no?BTW wood make perfeck sense if da couple is eddah Pa'ke or Podagee.

Hoof Hearted?...Was it you Stu Pedaso?
Go to Top of Page

Retro
Ahonui

USA
2368 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  06:16:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Retro's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by guitarded

quote:
Originally posted by wcerto

Gregg is so romantic.
Eedah dat or he's a really cheap date since da 4-day event is manuahi -- free.
Not only that, but we no longer have the hassle of traffic and cost of parking ... cause we've lived within walking distance of the Seattle Center for over a decade!

But if anyone is headed there, be sure to visit the Western side of the curved wall area around Fisher Pavilion. You will find a tile there that commemorates that first date - as Wanda would accurately say, "z true as true can be."
Go to Top of Page

Retro
Ahonui

USA
2368 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  06:25:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Retro's Homepage
Speaking of Folklife --- their website features audio from the 2008 performance of "Na Leolani" - which features a TP'er or two!
You'll find it at this page: http://www.nwfolklifeaudio.org/2008Festival/friday08.html
Go to Top of Page

guitarded
Ha`aha`a

USA
1799 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  07:35:33 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by sirduke58

BTW wood make perfeck sense if da couple is eddah Pa'ke or Podagee.
Brah, you left out one more culturally-challenged option. Da groom is one redneck. He wants all da males in his wedding party to wear tuxedo t-shirts. Serious brah.
Go to Top of Page

rendesvous1840
Ha`aha`a

USA
1055 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  12:35:44 PM  Show Profile
http://www.cnr.vt.edu/dendro/dendrology/syllabus/factsheet.cfm?ID=332 http://www.buckeyetree.net
I believe one story has the tree and the nuts being named for the resemblance to a deer's eye. The first site above has a recipe for the candy buckeye's, the second has pictures of the tree and the nuts. Seems odd to put peanuts in something and call it buckeyes. Are the truth in advertising Police watching?
Paul

"A master banjo player isn't the person who can pick the most notes.It's the person who can touch the most hearts." Patrick Costello
Go to Top of Page

up4surfing
Aloha

37 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  6:24:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit up4surfing's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Retro

Speaking of Folklife --- their website features audio from the 2008 performance of "Na Leolani" - which features a TP'er or two!
You'll find it at this page: http://www.nwfolklifeaudio.org/2008Festival/friday08.html

This link is awesome brah...Thanks! I getting itchy feet now. Aloha brah retro!
Go to Top of Page

up4surfing
Aloha

37 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  7:57:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit up4surfing's Homepage
quote:

To all you people of Sacramento please take note that a wonderful human being who just happens to be very talented is moving to California.If you have the opportunity to kanikapila with this man do not look a gift horse in the mouth and jump on it.You'll become a fan of the man & the musician as am I. I just had the pleasure of making his acquaintence a few months ago and frankly I'm bummed out that he's leaving Hawaii.Oh well my loss,your gain.For those of you who don't know..... "Up4surfing" is Mike Keale of the famous "Keale Ohana i.e. Moe & Walter etc etc!!

Eh Mike get choke Hawaiian clubs in Sac-Town from what I heard, hope you can hook up with some.Good luck with the move my braddah and I know they going love up there as much as we going miss you over here

Aloha
Braddah Duke

Eh brah! I new to Taropatch..if you get one folder on fire, what dat mean? You gotta go buy so mo' manila foldahs??

Mike
Go to Top of Page

sirduke58
`Olu`olu

USA
993 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  9:58:36 PM  Show Profile
Eh Mike

Wen evah get 20 replies da status becomes "Hot Topic" das why da buggah stay on fiyah But we can always change dat fo' mean we get planny peepos ovah here so time fo' pulehu sumtin on da grill awredde

Braddah Duke

Hoof Hearted?...Was it you Stu Pedaso?
Go to Top of Page

up4surfing
Aloha

37 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2009 :  09:30:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit up4surfing's Homepage
quote:

Eh Mike

Wen evah get 20 replies da status becomes "Hot Topic" das why da buggah stay on fiyah But we can always change dat fo' mean we get planny peepos ovah here so time fo' pulehu sumtin on da grill awredde

Braddah Duke

Dukie!
Brah, I going be at the Marriott Hotel 6,8,13 and 15. Would love to have you guys jam with me one moah time. If can.....

The Haleiwa Pizza Bob's kanikapila is on the 18th at 2:00. I heard uncle Led going come. Tell brah Jay too. I fo'get what his profile name stay! I tink Hawaiian ninja! heh,heh
Go to Top of Page

Ahnko Honu
Aloha

South Sandwich Islands
3 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2009 :  8:14:13 PM  Show Profile
WOW just had great childhood flashbacks Saturday night kanikapila at the old Humu'ula St. homestead listening to Mike and Baba and other friends like Aunty Ernie, Aunty Ivonne, Alan, Wayne, going back 40 years. I hope you get to play music again with Baba soon. I think I get old pictures, if i find them I post um here. Best wishes and always keep Iehova in your heart. A hui hou, Ahnko Honu

"I ike lakou, o oe, ka mea wale no nona ka inoa o IEHOVA; O oe no ka Mea kiekie loa maluna o ka honua a pau." Na Halelu 83:18

Edited by - Ahnko Honu on 04/25/2009 9:54:01 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000