Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Talk Story
 Big Mahalo to Everyone!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kealiiblaisdell
Akahai

USA
52 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2012 :  10:54:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit kealiiblaisdell's Homepage  Click to see kealiiblaisdell's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Aloha Everyone -

It been many years sine I last posted on here and I feel I owe an apology to you all for not posting anytime sooner. I wanted to thank each and everyone of you for your support and kindness over the years especially during my recovery.

I want to especially thank Lynn Piccoli, Timmy Hunt, Vern and Vince Fernandez for everything they did, and I apologize if I left anyone out. As far as my music career goes...I havent really done anything with my music but I think that I would like to have one last concert back in Santa Cruz as a way of expressing my gratitude and gratefulness to all of you who supported me through my recovery.

I owe each and everyone one of you a big hug and mahalo.

With Love and Aloha...

E.M. Keali'i Blaisdell

alika207
Ha`aha`a

USA
1260 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2012 :  3:54:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit alika207's Homepage  Send alika207 an AOL message  Click to see alika207's MSN Messenger address  Send alika207 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Keali'i! So nice to hear from you again! I'm glad things are going well, and I would love to see you perform live. Also, I am so glad you liked the song I wrote for you, "Pua Lokelani," and I would be honored if you recorded it, or if we could both record separate tracks that we could mix later!

Aloha,
'Alika

He kehau ho'oma'ema'e ke aloha.

'Alika / Polinahe
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000