Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 Slack Key Instruction
 Videos
 Slack Key Tips On Line
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Pua Kai
Ha`aha`a

USA
1007 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2005 :  2:20:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mahalo Ray!! You're the best!!
Andy! Did you archive all of his lessons here on Taropatch for us??
Mahalo to you too.
aloha all -
nc
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2005 :  07:11:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pua Kai

Andy! Did you archive all of his lessons here on Taropatch for us??
Hi Auntie,

Yes, the links to the videos on page 1 are the archived videos. Newer ones can be downloaded at www.raysowders.com

Andy
Go to Top of Page

hapakid
Luna Ho`omalu

USA
1533 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2005 :  08:21:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit hapakid's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mahalo, Ray!
You are an excellent teacher whose lessons build from video to video and give us visual learners something to jog our memories.
Jesse Tinsley
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sowders
Akahai

USA
96 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2005 :  1:22:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ray Sowders's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Howzit All,
Just so everybody knows, the slack key tips videos all live under the "videos" catagory here on this site. That will be the case until I can finish the transfer of my website to my new host. I hope nobody gets any weird "under construction" or "temporarily out of service" or anything like that. But, if you do...bear with me. The new site is for a good reason, and I will be able to do much more when it's complete. It should be no later then November. When you arrive at the new site you'll know it. It will look a bit different. Hopefully better then ever. Until all that is done you can find the videos here on taropatch, and you are still welcome to visit my existing site www.raysowders.com until things transfer. Aloha, Ray
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2006 :  5:50:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Aloha everyone,

Just a reminder that I'll be removing these videos at the end of this month (January). Ray Sowders has adequate disk space so he's got them at this website www.raysowders.com.

Contact Ray if you're interested in getting the series on DVD.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Sellars
Aloha

Netherlands
30 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2006 :  11:23:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm having some trouble opening the files. Could anyone suggest a player that can play the movies?

best!
Roel

I've always been crazy but that's kept me from going insane (W.J.)

Playing: Ukulele, Slack key guitar, Mandolin
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sowders
Akahai

USA
96 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2006 :  07:17:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ray Sowders's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aloha,

I believe that if you go to www.raysowders.com there is a "link" on the "free video" page that can allow you to go to the Quicktime website for a free viewer. The videos are created in Qucktime. If you would like a DVD of the series you can contact me I have a few left.

Aloha Ray Sowders
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  7:38:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Okay, the videos have been removed but are available at http://www.raysowders.com/SlackKeyTipsVideos.asp

Andy
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000