Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 March/April giveaways!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

4533 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2004 :  11:10:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Mahalo to all members who posted in March. We happily welcome all new members who have not yet posted.

The winners of the March giveaway: Congrats to the winners. Thank you to everyone for posting.

We'll do the same for April with some great out-of-print prizes. Anyone who posts in April will be eligible to win a Leonard Kwan's Slack Key Instruction Book. Members with fewer than 100 posts will be eligible to win the CD Slack Key Tradition. The winners will be selected by a random drawing. My relatives are are not eligible, blah, blah, balh ... ha ha. Happy posting!

Karl Monetti

756 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2004 :  9:16:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Karl Monetti's Homepage
What a great place, and what great people to interact with. Thanks so much fo rthis site, and for Patrick Landeza for turning me on to it. I look forward to my new CD.
Frozen North

Frozen North
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000