Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Introduce Yourself
 Aloha Folks!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

up4surfing
Aloha

37 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2009 :  8:18:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit up4surfing's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by noeau

E mike GPS is da bomb. We get to go all ovah and no get lost well, almost no get lost. It ainʻt perfect but it is better than nothing. So no forget if you can make it up our way you more than welcome.

Right on braddah Al. I loved Washington the last time I visited. My girl and I go to Bend Oregon all the time. I will be there one day so we can jam. Much aloha to you and your ohana. GPS... here I come!
Go to Top of Page

up4surfing
Aloha

37 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2009 :  8:27:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit up4surfing's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Retro

quote:
Originally posted by noeau

So no forget if you can make it up our way you more than welcome.

E, brah --- I hear ony GOOD words about you from "trusted sources" (oh...and TaroPatchers, too) --- hope we get to meet and make music with you up Seattle way before long!

Thank you brother! I hope to see you folks soon. I would love to jam with the bruddahs in the Northwest, God willing. I'll be in my new home in Sacramento in about a month. I'll be sure to keep in touch. Do you have any festivals that are coming up? My girl and I would drive up there just to make new friends. Take care and much aloha brother.

Mike

http://www.mikeale.com/
Go to Top of Page

sirduke58
`Olu`olu

USA
993 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2009 :  10:17:59 PM  Show Profile
quote:
originally posted by up4surfing
Do you have any festivals that are coming up?

Eh Mike chrai find out about da Folklife Festival from da Seattle guys. Mebbe you can hook up fo' do one set up deyah or jess jump in wit "Da Oddah Guyz"(Good Hawaiian music group). I wen kanikapila wit 3 guys from da Seattle gang so fah and dey top notch.Ahdunno if you remembah Al Tringali(he had same kine ponytail jalike Dickie) from owah Kaka'ako Kanikapila but he's one of da Seattle gang too.On Taropatch he's Noe'au.

Braddah Duke

Hoof Hearted?...Was it you Stu Pedaso?
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2009 :  10:39:21 PM  Show Profile
Yep, Mike. That is the Kurt Silva wot knows yowah Braddah. See, small wirl, yeah?

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

hawaiianmusiclover06
`Olu`olu

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2009 :  01:03:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit hawaiianmusiclover06's Homepage  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 an AOL message  Click to see hawaiianmusiclover06's MSN Messenger address  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 a Yahoo! Message
Howzit Mike and welcome to the Patch. You gonna love being here. Sheesh, now it is going to even harder to keep in touch with you. Nah, wish I could have seen you and your brother Bill played when he came down to Honolulu at the Marriott. Good luck on your new adventure. Keep in touch.

Alana :)

Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)
Go to Top of Page

up4surfing
Aloha

37 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2009 :  04:19:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit up4surfing's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by guitarded

quote:
Originally posted by up4surfing

Dear Re...oops Guitarded! lol!! Thank you so much for the wonderful encouragement and support. Are you here in Sacramento or are you trying not to 'blow your cover!' Not dah Ninjah eh? heh,heh! I hope to meet you one day braddah Ed.. or did I already?
No brah you was right da first time because I'm quite retarded too. And no we nevah meet yet but I hope we do someday. I also flunked Ninja School because I no could cling to da ceiling since I weigh about 500 lbs. I'm located in da barren boonies area of Washington state quite a ways inland from all da Hawaiians and Hawaiians-at-heart in da Portland and Seattle areas, so bumbai aftah you get your bearings on da mainland and think you ready fo start exploring da upper left coast side, go lemme know and maybe us guys up here can figgah something out fo get togeddah. \m/
quote:
I'm moving out of noisy Honolulu (Punahou and Dole) complete with Freeway entrance, hospital one block away with accompanying sirens etc.
Braddah Mike, please don't knock dat hospital too much because dass wheya I was born.

What part of Washington state do you live brah? You not going believe, but I've been following the Seahawks from day one in the mid-70's! We got juiced in the Super Bowl..you know dat, right?

Bruddah Al ('noeau') also lives up there near on one Island (I tink brain something island) No wondah he so smart! We had good fun when he came visit. Anyways, have a nice day, brah and God bless.

braddah Mike

Edited by - up4surfing on 03/30/2009 04:20:48 AM
Go to Top of Page

guitarded
Ha`aha`a

USA
1799 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2009 :  05:01:21 AM  Show Profile
quote:

What part of Washington state do you live brah?
I live in da southeastern desert corner of da state, da opposite corner from Seattle, Bainbridge Island ontop which braddah Noeau lives, and all da oriental stores dat bring in and carry all da Hawaiian kaukau and snackies. Brah, I live so far away dat I still nevah meet Noeau yet even doe he's one of da most infamous Hawaiian musicians on da uppah left coast. Can tell dem kolohe buggahs from their ponytails.

Take your time coming across da big blue pond and enjoy da 'aina while you still can, but once you make da crossing I tink you going be finding planny places with planny aloha fo spare wherever you go, so no worries brah.

Aloha,
braddah ed \m/
Go to Top of Page

up4surfing
Aloha

37 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2009 :  06:00:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit up4surfing's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by sirduke58

quote:
originally posted by up4surfing
Do you have any festivals that are coming up?

Eh Mike chrai find out about da Folklife Festival from da Seattle guys. Mebbe you can hook up fo' do one set up deyah or jess jump in wit "Da Oddah Guyz"(Good Hawaiian music group). I wen kanikapila wit 3 guys from da Seattle gang so fah and dey top notch.Ahdunno if you remembah Al Tringali(he had same kine ponytail jalike Dickie) from owah Kaka'ako Kanikapila but he's one of da Seattle gang too.On Taropatch he's Noe'au.

Braddah Duke

Thanks for the hook up Dukie! Yes, brother Al and I have been emailing each other. Mahalo plenty for da aloha. I always going remember our kanikapilas over here. I might be able to make one moah, so let me know when you folks know when da next one. I'll email Lanet and see if she get one date yet! God bless, Dukie!

mike

Edited by - up4surfing on 03/30/2009 06:02:14 AM
Go to Top of Page

up4surfing
Aloha

37 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2009 :  06:09:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit up4surfing's Homepage
quote:

quote:

What part of Washington state do you live brah?
I live in da southeastern desert corner of da state, da opposite corner from Seattle, Bainbridge Island ontop which braddah Noeau lives, and all da oriental stores dat bring in and carry all da Hawaiian kaukau and snackies. Brah, I live so far away dat I still nevah meet Noeau yet even doe he's one of da most infamous Hawaiian musicians on da uppah left coast. Can tell dem kolohe buggahs from their ponytails.

Take your time coming across da big blue pond and enjoy da 'aina while you still can, but once you make da crossing I tink you going be finding planny places with planny aloha fo spare wherever you go, so no worries brah.

Aloha,
braddah ed \m/

You gotta watch doze ponytails brah! Uncle Moe had one, my braddah Bill get one, and IZ had...all kolohe. I get short hair so i not kolohe.....NOT!

thanks for da encouraging words. I try to get good attitude where ever I go, but it's good to know get aloha up heah too. Mahalo brah,

Mike

Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2009 :  07:58:40 AM  Show Profile
Ask Guitarded about giri-giri. Mike, you get giri-giri if nomo pony tail?

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

up4surfing
Aloha

37 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2009 :  10:12:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit up4surfing's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by wcerto

Ask Guitarded about giri-giri. Mike, you get giri-giri if nomo pony tail?

Actually I get one disease....dey call 'em...... receding hairline!! Ha,hah!! Eh, I hear you laughing loud ovah deah. try check my website... you going see. heh,heh.

Tell uncle Paul I hope to jam with him one day. Is he a Cleveland Brown fan or Cincinnati Bengal fan? Which side Ohio you folks stay?

Love you guys!
Mike

Go to Top of Page

guitarded
Ha`aha`a

USA
1799 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2009 :  10:25:38 AM  Show Profile
quote:

Which side Ohio you folks stay?
Brah, I been foget tell you dat I'm from Ohio too. Ohio gozaimasu.
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2009 :  11:42:49 AM  Show Profile
Paul no like futball. We both prefer the more gentlemanly sport of baseball. Hele mai, we take you to an Indians game. I neva like when football season and baseball season overlap. It cause a disturbance in the force. But now nomo C. C. Sabbathia. I liked befo time when we had Omar Vizquel. He mo cute den that CUTE Ocean Kaowili (but not as cute as Barry Kimokeo). Where is my baby daughter, is she listening to this? Barry Kimokeo. Barry Kimokeo. Single. Unmarrired. A nice boy who hugs his Auntie Wanda. Are you listening Marianne?

An what hair Unko Paul no get ontop da head stay on his chinnie chin chin. Since 1972 da beard dat old. Maybe he shave his head when we hele fo da mele on O`ahu in August, so he can make da Bolohead Trio. All three get maybe opu nui and maybe da bolohead.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

up4surfing
Aloha

37 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2009 :  11:44:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit up4surfing's Homepage
quote:

quote:

Which side Ohio you folks stay?
Brah, I been foget tell you dat I'm from Ohio too. Ohio gozaimasu.

I have a couple of friends from Columbus who just sent me an Ohio State shirt and a buckye! Da buggah look like kukui nut yeah???

Brah, you know your your smiley face look like you doing one numbah 2! heh,heh...
Go to Top of Page

guitarded
Ha`aha`a

USA
1799 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2009 :  12:23:46 PM  Show Profile
quote:

I have a couple of friends from Columbus who just sent me an Ohio State shirt and a buckye! Da buggah look like kukui nut yeah???

Brah, you know your your smiley face look like you doing one numbah 2! heh,heh...
Brah, my numbah 2 no look like kukui nut. Da buggah look like...umm...nemine.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000